Who is the controller of your personal data?
The data controller, i.e. a party that determines the purpose for which your personal data is processed, is F.P.H. BLUE Konrad Bendykowski, 62-860 Opatówek, Trojanów 3c - an administrator of a website store available at: www.pure-home.eu
How to contact us in order to receive more information regarding processing your personal data?
By an email: e-mail: email@example.com
By post: F.P.H. BLUE Konrad Bendykowski, 62-860 Opatówek, Trojanów 3c, Poland
By phone: +48 62 760 00 26
How have we come into possession of your personal data?
We have received your data from you by a phone conversation, and also later in relation to your transactions made by you at www.pure-home.eu
What are the purpose and a legal basis of your personal data processing by F.P.H. BLUE?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform an agreement concluded with you, including the following:
- enabling us to provide services by electronic means, as well as to take full advantage of F.P.H. BLUE services, including making transactions and payments of sale commissions or for products sold in an online store at www.pure-home.eu;
- handling your transactions and solving technical problems;
- performance of contracts within the framework of a sales contract concluded with other customers of F.P.H. BLUE or within the framework of sales contract concluded in an online store at www.pure-home.eu;
- handling complaints at F.P.H. BLUE or in an online store at www.pure-home.com.pl; if you file a complaint;
- answering the requests that you send to us (e.g. via a contact form);
- contacting you for the purposes related to providing our services.
Additionally, the provisions of law require us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
Furthermore, we process your personal data for the purposes specified hereinbelow, pursuant to a legitimate interest of F.P.H. BLUE, which is:
- Undertaking trade and commercial actions with respect to you, including direct marketing of F.P.H. BLUE own services and products included in an online store at www.pure-home.eu;
- Contacting you, including any lawful marketing purposes by available means of communication, and in particular and with your consent - via email or telephone;
- providing payment services;
- ensuring security of services that are provided to you by electronic means, including counteracting fraud and abuse and traffic safety;
- monitoring your activity and activity of all other users by e.g. tracking keywords, posting offers, conducting surveys and analyses of www.pure-home.eul; i.e. with respect to the website functionality, improving quality of service or assessment of interest and needs of visitors;
- debt collecting; conducting court proceedings as well as arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- carrying out statistical analyses;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (proving that we meet the obligations provided by law).
If you shall grant your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- storing data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
You may withdraw your consent on processing personal data at any time the way you gave it. We shall process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Do you have to provide your personal data?
In order to conclude, execute and perform an agreement with you and therefore to provide our services, we require from you following personal data:
- Email address, First and last name, telephone number, Post code, City, Street, House/apartment number
Unfortunately, if for any reason you shall refuse to provide the above-specified personal data, we will not be able to conclude an agreement with you, and subsequently you will not be able to use the services provided at www.pure-home.eu
If required by law, we may ask you for provision of other necessary data, for instance due to accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these, the provision of your personal data is voluntary.
What are your rights with respect to Company regarding processing of personal data?
We guarantee that you will be able to exercise all your rights under General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. right to access, rectify or delete, right to limit processing, transfer and right not to undergo the automated decision-making process, including profiling, as well as right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You may exercise these rights in the following events:
- with respect to request to rectify the data: if you notice that your personal data is incorrect or incomplete;
- with respect to request to delete the data: your personal data is no longer necessary to carry out purposes for which the data was collected by the Company; you withdraw your consent on processing your personal data; you object to the processing of your personal data; your personal data is not processed lawfully; personal data should be deleted so as to comply with the obligations specified by the provisions of law or personal data was collected in course of providing services by electronic means to a child;
- with respect to the right to limit processing; if you notice that your personal data is incorrect - you may request to limit processing of your personal data for a period that will allow us on checking the accuracy of this data; if your personal data is processed unlawfully, but you do not demand its deletion; we no longer need your personal data, but you may need it to prove or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of your personal data - until it is established, if we have legitimate grounds that override the objection;
- with respect to the right to transfer the personal data: your personal data processing is carried out under your consent or agreement concluded with you, and this processing is carried out by way of automatic processing.
You may file a complaint regarding processing of your personal data by our Company with an authorized regulatory office, i.e. Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (post address: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
In what kind of events you may object to your personal data being processed?
You have the right to object to your personal data processing in following situations:
- your personal data processing is carried out in accordance with a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, but the objection is grounded by your specific situation,
- Your personal data are processed for purposes of direct marketing and are profiled for this purpose.
Remember that the right to object the processing is binding since May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data shall not be shared with any third parties. The only data receivers shall be bodies authorized under the relevant provisions of law.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data is kept for the entire duration of the agreement concluded with you, as well as upon expiry thereof, for the following purposes:
- pursuing claims related to the performance of the agreement,
- performance of obligations under the provisions of law, including in particular tax and accounting purposes,
- for maximum period of 10 years since the day, on which the agreement expires..
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the agreement or until you object to such processing, whichever is the earlier.
Do we share your personal data with parties from States outside European Economic Area?
No, personal data is not shared with parties from States outside European Economic Area.